"How Green Was My Valley" Deluxe Made to Order Capri Yoga Pants
“How Green Was My Valley” was inspired by the film of the same name, a story of a Welsh coal mining valley that went from an idyllic countryside to a mine-ravaged landscape in but a few generations. We had this design created to remind each of us how we owe a debt of gratitude to the very earth that spawned us, to steward the ground we walk on, the lakes and rivers we fish in, and the oceans and seas upon which our very ability to take breath depends. In wearing this pair of standard yoga pants, you’ll remind yourself and those around you just how important it is to not take our planet for granted.
This pair of yoga pants is designed by Mudpie Designs, especially for our online shop.
SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ALL US ORDERS
▪ This item is custom made to order for you
▪ Allow 2-3 days for the item to be printed
▪ Allow up to 5-7 additional days for the order to arrive at your door
▪ We will keep you updated regarding package progress
▪ Made in the USA
Super soft and comfortable Capri leggings.
• 82% polyester/18% spandex • The material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains • Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn • Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing