"Dreaming of Pompeii" began its journey as a photograph of the Temple of Jupiter found in the Pompeii Forum. Using a bit of photo manipulation software, our designers at Mudpie Designs created this dreamscape paying homage to the place while maintaining the dignity of the results of the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 CE. Here, columns and bricks merge against a blue sky with no reference to the grounded nature of the Temple, almost as if the Temple itself rose to the heavens on that fateful day.
"Dreaming of Pompeii" is not sold in retail stores nor will you find it in another online store. This dreamscape is only available right here.
SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ALL US ORDERS
▪ This item is custom made to order for you
▪ Allow 2-3 days for the item to be printed
▪ Allow up to 5-7 additional days for the order to arrive at your door
▪ We will keep you updated regarding package progress
▪ Made in the USA
Stylish, durable, and a hot fashion staple. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
• Fabric is 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Four-way stretch
• Elastic waistband
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing